REGISTER TO ACCESS MORE INFORMATIONMinimize
One Thousand Museum Downtown Miami
Zaha Hadid’s visionary architecture comes to life once again. One Thousand Museum Miami was built to impress, boasting landmark design and featuring a private collection of half-floor residences and full-floor penthouses. Conveniently located on a gorgeous property that offers dazzling views of the Atlantic Ocean and Biscayne Bay, this uniquely privileged development sets a high bar with its extraordinary amenities and unprecedented level of service.
The residences’ open layouts feature large terraces, structured with the gracious curves of the emblematic exoskeleton. The spectacular units range between 4,600 to 9,900 Sq. Ft., offering broad and sophisticated spaces filled with the distinctive sunlight of Miami, reflected in the 10 to 20-foot tall ceilings. Residents will be able to choose from an extensive group of flooring finishes and custom closet interiors in this modern structure.
Completing the avant-garde design in One Thousand Museum, the kitchens feature elegant European details and high-end appliances, such as, Sub-Zero refrigerators and tailored finishes, including, Italian cabinetry by ItalKraft, fine quartz countertops, steam ovens, microwaves and integrated coffee makers by Gaggenau. The fixtures contribute to the minimalist concept of the residences and enhance One Thousand Museum personalized design.
More than a condo, One Thousand Museum is an experience for all your senses. The serene atmosphere is translated in every corner of the residences. The smooth bathroom design is based on spa-quality elements from the unique faucets to the European cabinetry and countertops with personalized colors. The interior doors are tailored in every detail, designed by Lualdi Porte, with handles created by the project mastermind, Zaha Hadid herself.
Kreon is an outstanding manufacturer in charge of the great interior lighting, also customized by Uli Petzold. The results are magnificent tableaux that capture the natural light dynamic. The residents will be able to modify the light to match their mood and achieve great spaces for different types of entertainment, without taking out the privacy that the bedroom lighting conveys.
One Thousand Museum Miami
SUN BATHING DECK
The light and shadow move effortlessly in the sculptural roots of the tower coming from the swimming pool providing Zaha Hadid’s futuristic design seamless aesthetic. The ideal place to relax, release all the stress and admire the view to the city and the ocean.
One Thousand Museum offers the most iconic architecture in every spot, and the Aquatic Center is not the exception. With beautiful arched interior walls, the building boasts an impressive infinity indoor pool and terrace that overlooks the city and the ocean.
WELLNESS AND SPA
One Thousand Museum boasts a Wellness and Spa of two levels. The first one has the most holistic treatment spa with plunge pools with a relaxation lounge, and on the second floor offers a comfortable multimedia theatre with a private movie screening.
The spacious fitness center counts with the latest state-of-the-art strength and cardio training equipment and the best trainers. It also includes indoor areas for movement training and stretching as well as a landscaped outdoor area for other fitness activities.
- The 62-story tower consists of 83 limited collection museum-quality residences, including duplex townhomes, half-floor residences and full-floor penthouses.
- Louis Birdman and Gregg Covin, together with the Regalia Group, are in charge of project development.
- Designed by Pritzker prize-winning architect Zaha Hadid, this is her first residential skyscraper.
- Interiors are designed and fully customized by German industrial and luxury designer Uli Petzold.
- The condominium was completed and delivered by mid-2019.
- The condominium features a Sun & Swim terrace, wellness spa, aquatic center, sky lounge, fitness center, high-end security, scented interiors and much more.
- 20% deposit at contract and balance at closing.
- Located on popular Biscayne Boulevard, this exclusive yet convenient property offers expansive views of Biscayne Bay and the Atlantic Ocean.
- One Thousand Museum offers Miami’s first private helipad atop a residential tower, providing residents with the convenience of securely arriving and departing according to their own schedule.
- Residents will enjoy extensive state-of-the-art home automation by Crestron, a world-leader in lifestyle technology.
- Number of Towers: 1
- Year Built: May/July 2019
- Bedrooms: 4 - 6
- Floor Count: 62
- Total Units: 83
- Sq Ft Range: 8,344 - 10,416 Sq. Ft.
- Developer: 1000 Biscayne Tower & Regalia Group
- Architect: Zaha Hadid
- Building Type : Luxury